Thursday, July 5, 2018

Doctor Watson

The last quarter of graduate school has not been our focus. Our entire focus has been our daughter’s fight with cancer. I am proud and so impressed with this guy. He has supported our daughter and me with an exceeds expectations rating in addition he has also earned a PhD in Spanish Linguistics! He deserves so much more than I can give him.

Three days before commencement Alanna was discharged from the hospital after getting her feeding tube.   The hospital staff was accommodating in hurrying to make sure we could get out in time to go to Goleta for this.  I also was a fast learner in learning how to use the food pump.

During commencment I was amazed that Alanna and I were there.  Actually a bit shocked, I shed tears of relief and joy.  I am so happy to have spent this day all together tying the knot at the end of our UCSB experience.

Alanna pretending to sleep.  I guess it was a bit boring. . .
CONGRATS DR WATSON!!!
We are so extremely proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment